Tactical Communications, Data Links, Information Security, Hybrid Power Systems, Homeland Security and Engineering Services
IDE (INTRACOM Defense Electronics) is Greece’s largest defense electronics systems provider. IDE possesses unique know-how in design, development and manufacturing of products that incorporate state-of-the-art technology in tactical communication systems, encryption devices, command, control and communication systems (C³I), surveillance, reconnaissance and security systems, hybrid electric power and electric energy storage systems, missile electronic components, software for military applications and testing equipment.
IDE participates in international development and production programs, as well as in international co-operations for the production and export of defense equipment and is a registered member on NATO’s vendors list. The Company’s products and services are deployed in Cyprus, England, France, Germany, Luxemburg (NSPA), Libya, Sweden and the USA.
IDE’s products in tactical-wideband communications can be used to cover all the specific needs of Defense Sector and they are already successfully operating in various land platforms in short, medium, long range fixed or mobile applications.
IDE’s tactical communication systems are based on extensive and proven expertise in voice-data-video transmission, advanced radio and custom waveform design and communication and transmission security.
The product portfolio includes the following:
- SPARTAN: A Software Defined, IP Broadband Radio for secure information transfer at the tactical level.
- WiWAN: An advanced IP-based tactical communications network for secure, multimedia information transfer, interconnecting deployed forces at all levels of command in the contemporary theater of operations.
- WISPR: A state-of-the-art, full programmable digital communication system that incorporates a new philosophy in vehicle and inter-vehicle communications.
- WiSPR-WLAN: is a wireless local area network system which provides secure wideband communications between vehicles and/or dismounted soldiers.
- NAUTiCON: is an IP naval communication system supporting Red Black separation and multi-level switching of information between cryptos-modems-radios of any Vessel platform.
- Se@NNet: is a naval IP communication system providing secure broadband wireless communications on the move to any vessel platform.
- TACTICON: A tactical IP communication system which provides real-time single and multiparty voice communication and data exchange services among dispersed Communication Nodes, Command Posts, Field Headquarters, Tactical Operation Centers, adjacent Battalions and supported units.
- VSAT CRONOS: A secure, autonomous transportable VSAT (Very Small Aperture Terminal) system supporting communications for mobile units, headquarters, peacekeeping missions as well as other special contingencies.
- WiTAC3S L-S (Wireless Integrated Tactical C3 System Land-Sea): A Military-of-the-Shelf (MOTS) integrated Tactical Communication Suite suitable for upgrade or mid-life modernization of existing customer vehicles/ships.
- Data Links & Telemetries
IDE has significant experience in the design, development, qualification and production of missile data link and telemetry systems. These systems are used either in surface-to-air (ESSM), air-to-air (IRIS-T) or ground-to-air missiles (IRIS-T SL).
IDE’s innovation in its Data Link designs is based on field-proven knowledge and expertise in designing and implementing state-of-the-art waveforms and protocols as well as in the extended embedded software control capability.
IDE has established its presence in the field of Information Security due to a continuous effort to keep the company’s encryption products at the highest level of technological advancements. The SECLINE family covers a wide range of applications, including voice, fax, data (SECLINE a-PLUS), bulk encryption (SECLINE MBit) and IP networks (SECLINE IP).
The SECLINE family of encryption devices is designed to utilize dedicated cryptographic algorithms, fully developed by IDE and certified by the National Security Authorities. Relevant Research and Development activities take place in state-of-the-art laboratories, exclusively dedicated for this purpose (e.g. TEMPEST laboratory).
Keeping up with the cutting-edge technology in the field of hybrid electric power and electric energy storage, IDE enters the era of environmentally safer energy, with a series of Electric Power Conversion, Storage and Management products.
Thorough research and continuous evaluation of key technological and economical parameters has resulted in the development of the HEPS family of products that brings energy cost under the control of the customer and promises early return of investment related to conventional off-grid systems.
IDE has a long and successful history in Industrial Cooperation Programs for the international defense sector marketplace whether supplying advanced equipment, providing professional services or delivering complex turnkey projects to leading Defense Industry Groups, Organizations and National Armed Forces.
The company’s experience and know-how in defense applications are constantly enhanced through its participation in new programs and have established IDE as a key company in the domestic and international defense systems development and production market. Today the company is successfully involved in the manufacturing of a numerous major Defense Systems and products, in cooperation with defense industry leaders such as Boeing, Diehl BGT Defence, Kraus-Maffei Wegmann, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Saab and Thales.
21 km, Markopoulou Ave.
19441 Koropi, Attica, GREECE
Tel : +30 210 667 8000
Fax : +30 210 667 8001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : www.intracomdefense.com